Get social this fall at Idle Hours South! Women Bowling With Wine is back this fall starting in early October with two sessions to choose from. Sample great wines in our Women With Wine Clubs. Everyone is good enough for this league. The league uses a handicap scoring system to make it fair for all skill levels. Register today by calling 570-961-5213 or send us a message on Facebook.
Women Bowling With Wine
- Session 1: October 7
Session 2: October 14
- Bowl at 7:00PM
- 4 women per team
- Short season league - Bowl every other week for 12 weeks.
- Wednesday evenings
- $17.00-$22.00 per bowler per week
- 2 Games of league bowling per week
- Two bottles of wine each week
- Shoe rental
- Fun end of league awards party
- Choose two different full size bottles of wine each week
- 12 weeks every other week
- Trip to the Seneca Lake wineries!
Sunday Youth/Adult Have-A-Ball League
Bowl with your kids this fall in the Sunday Youth/Adult Have-a-Ball League. This fun league is all about friendly competition to see who is the best in the family. Teams of 2 or 4 bowl 2 games each week for 20 weeks with free shoe rental for all kids. Every child receives a Have a Ball Your Way Certificate at the end of the league. Only $12.50 per week per person. All sanction fees paid for! The league starts on Sunday, October 11th at 1:00pm. There will be a brief meeting beforehand at 12:30pm to discuss the league rules.
Register today!! Take a look at some other options available below! Many more packages are available to choose from including NFL, NCAA and MLB teams!