CLEAN - SAFE - FUN
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU FROM IDLE HOURS ENTERTAINMENT CENTERS
We want to be the safest place to work, have fun and eat. We have diligently worked to update our service model and trained our team members to provide a fun and safe environment to all who walk through our doors. We value your health and safety, and we are committed to this promise, but we will also need your help to achieve it.
We want to offer the same great foods, attractions and services that you remember. To help us maintain safe visits for all guests, we ask you to please assure you are well when you enter an Idle Hours Entertainment facility. If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, please stay home now and save your visit for another time! While here, please respect the space of other guests by practicing social distancing. Please be patient with one another. Good times and new procedures may take a little more time than they used to.
We can all choose to be anything in this life, but above all, please choose to be kind. Together, we can help keep each other healthy.
NEW RULES - SAME FAMILY FUN
Idle Hours Entertainment values the health and safety of our staff and guests. We have taken the necessary steps in conjunction with the PA Dept of Health and Federal CDC guidelines to ensure that we are doing our part to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus in our establishments and to help our customers enjoy themselves in a safe atmosphere.
- Entire facilities were thoroughly deep cleaned and sanitized during our closure.
- With the use of our new electrostatic backpack sprayer, we will achieve superior professionally sanitized results. This will elevate are customarily clean facilities to a new level, and will be used in all sections of our establishment.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day using an EPA registered sanitizer, killing 99.9% of germs, viruses and bacteria. It is effective against the Coronavirus, as well as spores, fungus, mildew and microbes that cause diseases and infections. This disinfectant is safe for the user, children, adults and the environment.
- UV LED Disinfecting Wands will be used to eliminate 99.9% of all germs, bacteria and viruses in seconds, without the use of chemicals, from our screens, keypads, POS stations, redemption store merchandise, and game and counter surfaces as well.
- All team members are required to report to work symptom free, and will be screened before each shift. All staff members will wear face masks at all times.
- Food and Beverage team members will wear face masks and gloves. All tables will be distanced for safety, condiments will be graciously supplied as requested and served in disposable packets/containers, tables and chairs will be freshly sanitized between each use.
- Plexiglass guards are located at each guest services counter for the safety of our team members and our guests.
- Bowling balls and rental shoes are being thoroughly sanitized between each use.
- Bowling balls will be entirely sanitized, including finger holes, and placed on each lane by our staff. If you need further assistance, a team member will assist you, as our ball storage racks will be accessible to team members only, for your safety.
- There will be an open lane between each group of bowlers.
- The entire bowling area will be thoroughly sanitized before reassigning a lane to a new group.
- Arcade attractions will be completely sanitized, as well as frequently attended to by staff, paying special attention to disinfecting common touch points such as card readers, joysticks, steering wheels and buttons. Please be conscious of safe social distancing while in the arcade. Entrance to the area may be limited at certain times. Multiple player games may be used by one player or by groups/families who are visiting us together.
- Our recently renovated restrooms are always sanitized, fully stocked with plenty of hand soap, and feature all hands free fixtures.
- As always, hand sanitizers are available in multiple locations throughout the building.
- Upon entering our doors, please do wear a face mask and continue to do so while in all common areas of the building, for your own benefit AND the safety and consideration of all others. When you reach your assigned lane, or if you are seated at a table in our restaurant, face masks will not be required as social distancing will be enforced in such areas. Please do abide by these guidelines for the safety of everyone during these uncertain times.
- Building capacity will be closely monitored to ensure an appropriate number of guests are in the building at any one time.